Send me an email and your email address will be added to the eMagazine.
You will receive updates as they are published.
click on these titles
1. The George & Virginia Karl Collection
Early History of Havana, Illinois - An Introduction
Vintage Photographs from the Archives of George and Virginia
2. Barns of Mason County, Illinois - An Introduction
Illustrations, Stories and Down Home-style Recipes
3. Discover Illinois - Galena, Illinois
Galena is one of Illinois' Oldest Communities
4. And The Band Played On - An Introduction
Music has always been an important element in Havana
5. Following Footsteps of Abraham Lincoln - An Introduction
Lincoln is the most well-known person to have ever stepped foot
6. Visiting Illinois Residential Architecture -Queen Anne Style
My Slogan..... Your Neighborhood is My Museum........Learning
historical architectural styles found in Illinois A look at the most
exciting Queen Anne house in Havana, Illinois.
7. Little Reno's Lost Legacy
Back in the day, Havana was a wide-open town, a resort town..
Havana had it all......until it came crashing down.....